Sea Fair Parade
Join the 53rd Annual Sea Fair Parade!!
Start Time: 10 am
Starting Location: Joyce and Barnet
Ending Location: Marine and Duncan
Floats Gather on Ontario St. behind Walmart at 9:30am
How to Join the Parade
To join the parade please complete the application below or click here to download the parade application.
Completed forms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at Townsite Brewing at 5824 Ash Avenue.
You can sign up right until the day before the parade!
Attention Vintage Car Owners!
Vintage and specialty car owners need not register for the parade, simply meet at the Town Centre Mall parking lot at 9:30 (near the liquor store on Parade morning).
1. All floats and vehicles must carry appropriate insurance and licenses.
2. All floats must carry a functional fire extinguisher. Please check tires, batteries,
water and gasoline/
3. Drivers and passengers on any entry must have quick and easy exit in case of
4. The length of the parade is approximately two miles and will progress at a speed of
about 2.5 mph. Please ensure that walking entrants can comply.
5. Unless special permits are obtained, entries must not exceed the following:Length: 60’, Width: 8’ 6”, Height: 13’ 6”
6. No fires or smoking are allowed on or near the floats
7. There will be no unnecessary stops during the course of the parade
8. No soliciting is allowed by entrants during the parade
9. All minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult
10. No water or candies are to be thrown from floats.
11. Candy is not to be thrown from floats, but may be handed out by participants that are
12. Sponsors will assume all responsibilities for their entries and not hold the Sea Fair
Society or its Associates liable for any injuries or mishaps, which may occur traveling
to, during, or dispersing from the parade. A liability waiver must be signed by all
13. The Sea Fair Society reserves the right to refuse any entry deemed unsuitable.
1. Equestrian entries must sign a liability waiver. Riders under nineteen years of age
must have this signed by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Equestrian entrants must possess current membership in the BC Horse Council.
Proof of membership may be required
3. Equestrian entries must be followed by a clean up crew.
If you would like a paper copy of this form please click here.
PLEASE NOTE: Your form is still submitted even if the form says “in progress” or you get some kind of spinny ball that doesn’t stop. Please do not fill out the form multiple times.
If you have any technical problems with this form please email email@example.com